I love Autumn. You still get some warm days, but other days you can pull out your beanie hat and not have to worry about doing you hair…at least I don’t. Anyway there are a few things I always like to do and stock up on as soon as Autumn hits…so without further ado here it is!
- A Haircut – I know this is a monthly thing to have done but as soon as Autumn hits, I get the urge to do something different with my hair. Last year it was putting in a full fringe, and this years I’m thinking about changing the length to a bit shorter than I’ve normally been…although I do think I’d like to have my fringe put back in…maybe next month.
- Hats – These are one of the best inventions ever in my opinion. They keep your ears warm, hide the bush that I call hair, make you look cute…occasionally. What more could you want!
- Fluffy Socks – Come on. Who doesn’t already have these! Even if it’s not cold I wear these, but in Autumn I NEED them. They’re great with boots, and even better when snuggled under a blanket watching a film and eating chocolate…anyway.
- Lip Balm – this is definitely a necessity! Who wants dry lips? Especially with eczema. Not good, so even if it’s not that cold I have to prepare for colder days.
- Boots – This is actually one thing I hate about autumn, having to find a good pair of boots. It’s just so hard finding the right height so your legs don’t look fat, the right heel size, the right colour ugh so many different specifications! But once you find ‘THE’ pair, your autumn outfits are complete!
- Moisturiser – this definitely applies to me because like I said earlier I suffer with eczema. So again you have to be prepared. You have to look after your skin as much as possible before winter hits, especially your face!
- Films/TV programs – This is where Netflix is brilliant! As soon as autumn hits it’s as if I’m permanently in my PJ’s from the moment I get home from work. And what better way to entertain myself than having a film fest! There’s a full list of films I’ve wanted to see but never got round to, so autumn gives me the perfect chance to do this!
- Tights – I love Jeans but jeans only look good so many days in a row, and of course it’s too cold to wear dresses or skirts bare-legged so the solution is tights! Warm, fluffy, thermal tights!
That’s just a basic list of my necessities from Autumn anyway, I’m sure there’s plenty more that I’ve forgotten! Anyway Bring on the cold!!!