Now I know this is intended as an insightful and possibly inspiring blog but I was stuck with what to write for this blog, and even which direction to go in. So like I do with everything else…I took to google to get some ideas. I then stumbled across an extremely ‘uplifting’ list of blessings we have in life. On this list was things like wisdom, protection, purpose, and free will…to which on this one I read it as ‘free wiFi‘ so in a freak turn of events I’m going to start off with that twist.
- Free WiFi – I know this is shallow in someway when we look around at the world at what we’ve been given and the life we have, but I am grateful for free WiFi. I mean firstly because I have a blog…I mean I can’t go a day without checking my stats to see what countries have looked at me. Another good reason for free WiFi is, if what I’m planning takes off (going travelling), I need wi-fi to be able to contact my family without spending money.
- Freedom – This ones a bit more profound. I am grateful for freedom. I’m grateful for the freedom to be able to do what I want, wear what I want, and be who I want. There’s so much freedom we have in this life that we don’t realise when compared to others…it’s crazy to think about it.
- Nature – It’s a beautiful world we have, and we waste it by being stuck inside doing pointless daily tasks. Theres so much to experience and learn, and it’s right outside our doors.
- Having a voice – Everyone has their own opinions, and they have a choice to voice it in a number of ways. Whether people listen or not, the chance of one person listening and it influencing them in some way is massive. So be brave, and maybe even take a stand.
- Having support – there’s a lot that happens in life, but even if there’s only one person to offer support it’s normally gratefully accepted. Especially through tough times and even if it’s by doing the smallest act of kindness…it goes a long way…