In my opinion around christmas you can’t go wrong with a hot chocolate! It’s warm for those chilly days and nights. It’s chocolatey to bring you back up after the stress of christmas shopping. And it won’t keep you up longer than you want to be like coffee! It’s PERFECT!!! I mean it will be once you add a few extra’s to the standard hot chocolate, and trust me there’s quite a few you can add! Here’s a few of my favourites!
- Squirty cream and marshmallows on top.
- Squirty cream and strawberries on top.
- Mint syrup mixed in and chocolate shavings on top.
- Orange syrup mixed in and sprinkles on the top.
- Nutella melted in.
- A gingerbread mixture (which can be found here http://www.thehopelesshousewife.com/?hhw_recipes=gingerbread-hot-cocoa#.VmsHctasTFI).
- Orrrr any kind of Alcohol! There’s stopping you…unless your under age!
So get changed into some comfy clothes, stick a christmas film on, get a blanket ready and make the hot chocolate of your dreams!! ENJOYYYYYYY!