Ok so we are nearly half way into 2016, and so far you know its had its ups and downs, BUT on the shopping front its had a LOT of up’s. So here’s a little list of my best beauty buys of 2016 so far (Yes this is going to be a very girly blog, also these purchases were mainly made in the UK).
1. Oral B 3D White Toothpaste – This is a necessity of course. Everyone needs toothpaste. And if you don’t …well you’re a little bit weird. Anyway a few weeks ago I was on the look out for a new toothpaste that made my teeth look whiter and this is what I got. In my opinion the whiteness has improved quite a bit, not to the extent it would if you went to get them professional whitened but still good.
*This was £2.00 on offer at Tesco’s (love a bargain).*
2. Bore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser – I’ve been
using this cleanser for a few months now, mainly to take my make up and give my face more of a deep clean. I love it, even the tingley feeling when it’s on my face. Definitely makes my skin feel better after a long day.
*£3.50 at ASDA (also on offer).*
3. PS Cleaner Brush – This comes in handy with the previous purchase. It’s so easy to use! It can feel a bit rough at first…but once it’s fully wet and the products on it, it glides nicely over your face.
4. Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion – Who doesn’t want ultra soft skin? This is perfect and smells amazing! I normally apply it straight after the shower to absorb as much moisture as possible, essential when you have eczema prone skin!
*£10.00 Boots. But they normally have offer’s on like two for the price of three, or buy one get one half price.*
5. Lush Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion – They offer these at the till, and they are perfect to just carry around in your bag. It smells amazing and it’s very moisturising. What more could you want?
6. Avon Planet Spa Face Masks – I love face masks! On an average
week I will use them about once or twice whenever my face needs alittle extra pampering. At the moment I favour the Perfectly Purifying Mud Mask one, as it dries up any spots that may be trying to surface.
*Roughly around £3.45 Avon.*
7. Essence Gel Nail Polish – I stumbled upon these while taking my mum shopping. They are really cheap and have a nice glossy finish to them. The only downside is with the amount of washing up I do at work the polish doesn’t last very long.
8. Kiko Smart Lipsticks – These are such great lipsticks! Great Pigmentation, great lasting power, great price and easy application for us
women who don’t find applying lipstick that easy. Overall I’ll definitely be buying some more in the near future! *£3.90 Kiko*
9. Wet n Wild Lipsticks – I’d heard about this brand before but never had the chance to try it out, as this brand isn’t available in the UK. However when I was in Mallorca I noticed them, and I’m so glad I did. Ever since I bought it, it’s been a part of my daily make up and I love them! The last most of the day depending on what I’m eating, but I really don’t mind re applying it if it comes off.
*€2.99 This was purchased in a beauty shop in Mallorca, however you can buy them online too.*
10. Hema Soft Matte Lip Balm – I actually purchased this in the Amsterdam store, however I do know we have one down in london. This lip balm is so nice on the lips, it has a great colour and it is very moisturising which means its perfect in the winter months when your lips need a extra bit of protection. I can’t wait to go down to London and get some different colours.
I hope you liked this blog as It’s a bit different to my normal ones, I will be doing a part two to this blog focusing on the best fashion buys of 2016 so far, so I’ll see you then!