This is not an easy list to make, as I would like to travel everywhere in world. However as this is a list for five so I shall generalise to some extent…
- Europe – It’s ‘right on my doorstep’ and built up of so much history and beauty that it would be a shame not to see.
- Majority of America – I think this would mainly be due to the food options, but there are also a lot of places I’ve researched that I would visit as soon as I landed including the 9/11 Memorial.
- South Africa – Mainly for the wildlife, obviously I’d be very careful and do loads of research before I even considered booking my flights due to the crime level but it would be an amazing experience.
- Thailand – the beaches, the beauty, the atmosphere…just everything!
- China – I mean it would just be rude not to!
In my life I’d like to see as many places as I can cram in. I’ve mentioned before in a post…the world is here for us, it’s stupid not to explore and discover it ourselves. There’s so much more to life then doing the same job everyday with barely any rewards when we can live life the way we should, by experiencing it! As Louis Cole says “Live the adventure. Boom”.