Although I said I wouldn’t be creating a list of new years resolutions, there is a couple of small things I’d like to try to do this year. I won’t class them as resolutions as they will just be on going improvements. Anyway here goes…
- Wear heels more – as a small girl I will always need more height, and what better way to solve this than with fancy shoes or boots! Also they of course add to the sex appeal…not.
- Not be on my phone as much – in today’s world we as a whole are anti social or ‘zombie-like’ if you will. So I think this is a good way to begin reconnecting with the world again.
- Go out more – I’ve never really been a drinker, but I’ve come to the realisation that I’m only young once. Also as the years go on my body won’t react as well with alcohol as it does when your younger…or so I’ve heard.
- Sing – I love to sing! Let it be known not very well, but what’s that to stop me. Confidence can pull off anything. Well almost everything.
- Save money! – Travelling isn’t cheap, and seen as it’s one of the things I want to do this year…I really need to save money.
- Try and find the perfect foundation – this is a constant battle. I hate spending money on something that never matches. They either dry my face out or turn me into a Oompa Loompa and that’s just not a good look!
- Use my camera more! – I love taking photos, I even took the time to set up a Facebook page for it…but I just don’t take enough photos. So from now on I’m going to just go on random walks every so often, plus it means I get to see the hidden areas of lovely Yorkshire!
- Listen to more music – I like a bit of everything when it comes to music, but it’s quite rare I just put my iPod on anymore. To add to this I’m also going to try to keep up to date with new music because I always seem to be a hundred years behind everyone else and never know new bands names.
- Let go – I try not to do this a lot but there just certain things I can’t seem to let go of, so its time. As Elsa says “let it go”
- Don’t over think! – This is just a constant battle as a girl. For some reason we all just seem to have a tendency to think way to far into everything so this year, I’m going to aim to just roll with everything and not think as much…we’ll see how that pans out.
LETS DO IT!